woensdag 1 september 2010

Kaboom baby

I have been watching this video over and over again, and even though I saw it over and over, I can't stop laughing about it. It's a bit rude, sorry for that.

Kaboom Billy Mays

'Oh no, someone ate spagetti in the shower again' :P

And I found my name on urban dictionary. Charlotte: 'A girl who is known for being beautiful both inside and out. Usually on the shy side, they can come off as boring. However, once a Charlotte opens up, she is charming, kind, intelligent and funny. Usually have great smiles. The girl that all the guys are secretly in love with. Charlottes are fun-loving and enjoy being around people. Loves to party but is very chill, most Charlottes are not wild and crazy. They have a good sense of the world around them and love their family and friends. Anybody would be lucky to have a Charlotte in their life.'

It scares me, its so right! I don't know wether all the guys are in love with me, but it would be cool, right?! Haha, I like the website... Found at urbandicionary.com. What does it say about your name?


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten