Every day, exept from the weekend, I have to go to school. And because I do not really enjoy going to class, I am getting bored very often. But this is actually good, because of doodling! I found out about doodlingin class when I was younger, and I think I have done it during my entire schoolcarrier. I have been doodling during the german class yesterday, because it was so boring that I turned out to make my books look better. But the best thing about doodling is, that I do actually hear what the teacher tells. So I am listening and drawing in the same time, isn't that great? Here are the pictures I took of my books.
Unfortunatly I couldn't use the deco tape from my last post, because I have got some trouble using aviary or fotoflexer. Has one of you guys got any other programme to edit pictures and using several layers?
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten