maandag 20 september 2010

Goodbye, for now

Dear readers,

I'll just start with the thing I hoped I would never say: I decided to take a stop for my blog. Unfortunatly it is not making me feel any better blogging every day, and it starts to feel as if i must blog, even though I do not really enjoy it. I do enjoy being creative and I absolutely will keep on reading other blogs, but I do not have the time and the fun to continue posting on beautifuldoodle any more. This blog will remain visible for the upcomming week, but after that I will make it invisible for other bloggers.

I did enjoy making this blog and I hope that at some day the blog will return.

Thank you so much for reading.

For the last time,

1 opmerking:

Unknown zei

That's sad! Everything looks so lovely and great!
Thanks for informing me about the lack of "gingers gathering together Day" in the Netherlands, haha.
I guess I was dooped.
xo

Een reactie posten