After that, I stayed in town together with my best friend. I saw my boyfriend, but there I realised that he wasn't being nice after all. He came in the café, but didn't come to me first. I swear that it literally took ten minutes before he came to me, he first went to three other girls! But, and that is the weird part, I didn't care after all! I was having a chat with his friend, and then I went to meet another boy, and just started to talk with him, but did not care about my boyfriend. Together with my best friend I was having a great evening and enjoyed the music and the boys. :)
But because of saturday, I realised that I had to end the relationship, or atleast I called it like that. My 'boyfriend' turned out to deny that we were having a relationship, because we did not officially said that we are boy- and girlfriend! And you know what, I don't care. I am single again! This means I can flirt, and thats my speciality, haha!
After all I realised that having him as a 'boyfriend' did not make my world better, so now he is gone I am able to get my normal life back after 2.5 months. But there is one more thing, my best friend spoke with his friend. And now they are having a date. So although I ended the relationship, a new relationship was born:P
I hope next saturday will be as much weird as this saturday, because it made me feel better then before, and I am absolutely looking forward to have aother good night.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten