zondag 12 september 2010

Inspiring Office


Ooohh, the weekend is over... Unfortunatly, because I loved this weekend! I'd spend some time with my friends on saturdayevening, and I met over 10 guys, haha. I really enjoy meeting new people, most of the time it is a fact that the first impression is better then when you know someone a little longer. So I love to have the perspective that the one that you are talking to, is really being nice to you because he is nice, and not just pretending as if he is...Unfortunatly, knowing someone for a longer time means that you'll also get to know the bad aspects.

But that is not what I am supposed to be blogging about, I just wanted to show you some pictures I made yesterday, because I went to an old building with some architects in there. Oh my Gosh, it inspired me so much! I do not want to be an architect, but all this creativity makes me feel great.

This one is great, an enormous A! Wauw, so cool

This deerantler, it was so pretty


This is one of the scetches that where around


This pretty peg, made of huge clothespins

And this weird computermouse... It's just weird! I have no idea how to use that actually, but I guess it's comfortable?!


Thank you and enjoy your sundayevening!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten