donderdag 26 augustus 2010

Please stop the rain

It's pooring! The weather hasn't been bad for the last month, but today it seems as if all the rain falls down in the Netherlands.... I can't remember the last day that it rained this bad. All over the country there are problems with flooded streets and basements. Our drain actually flooded aswell, which surprises me because it is supposed to take care of all the water :P But instead of that, it spills water all the time.

Because of this I am supposed to stay inside, and I am bored... Maybe I should make some homework, but I can't focus!!! So now I am going to draw some owls, just because I am bored ;)



I got the idea on abeautifulmess, one of the most inspiring blogs on the world wide web. I don't join the class, but I really ejoy the inspiring ideas Elsie got :D

Hopefully you'll enjoy it aswel

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten