A Beautiful Doodle

donderdag 15 juli 2010

Yikes, New Favorite something! PUGS! I think those dogs are pets of the most inspiring bloggers in the world. So much fun, so small, and só cute♥♥♥!





This is my new favorite something! I adjust the picture to make it look even more cute :)



Gepost door BeautifulDoodle op 20:26

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Nieuwere post Oudere post Homepage

Blogarchief

  • ▼  2010 (64)
    • ►  september (20)
    • ►  augustus (5)
    • ▼  juli (14)
      • Hiya!I have been shopping today, and I saw confett...
      • I always loved Etch A Sketch, but recently I found...
      • Beautiful!!Source
      • I bought a Ray Ban! Yeay :) I got the original, th...
      • DoodleSchmoodle
      • I made a 'one scentence a day' book, with the the ...
      • I bought this for only €1,- !!! Yeay, I am so happ...
      • Yikes, New Favorite something! PUGS! I think those...
      • Although I believe it's too bad that the Netherlan...
      • And todays' inspiration, which is the last with th...
      • I really love flowers! They really mean something ...
      • As promised, today's theme is.... Sun! So, al kind...
      • Right now I am sitting in the garden with my lapto...
      • Today I went to Nijhof, which is a wonderful shop ...
    • ►  juni (20)
    • ►  mei (5)

Welcome!

Mijn foto
BeautifulDoodle
Mijn volledige profiel tonen

My favorite Blogs

Alternative Name
Thema Vensterfoto. Thema-afbeeldingen van merrymoonmary. Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.