I always loved Etch A Sketch, but recently I found out that there wasn't a posibility to buy it in my country, because no shop appeared to sell it anymore. Yesterday I went to a toyshop, which has over 100 shops all spread over te country. I never thought that I might be finding any etch a sketch there, because I have looked on their website, but they didn't had the product listed there. But then all of a sudden there appeared to be 4 etch a sketch in the corner of a shell at two meters high! I had to make weird manouvres to actually reach the etch a sketch, but there it was... for only €15! I am sooooo happy! The package is old, which probably means that the product is there for over 10 years, but I like it!
So, of I go, Sketching on my Etch a Sketch ;)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten