vrijdag 11 juni 2010

My Cute Hello Kitty Box

Three years ago I went to Praha with my school. Today I found a cute box we got eating our happymeals in the Mc Donalds. I remember I picked a Happy meal because of the idea to receive some hello kitty gift, and luckely te cutest gift was in my happymeal! So, say hi to hello kitty ;)



It is a small box which hasn't got much space in there, but even though it's small, I like it. Originaly, the box included a small penci, a hello-kitty paperclip and some stickers, but I am about to use them so they won't be in there for long. I am not shure what to put in there, because there still is nothing in there. Maybe some buttons or something. Have you got any idea I can put in the box? Thanks for reading!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten